Super 8 Sound Film Auction Lots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super 8 Sound Film Auction Lots

Just picked some bits up from our local Auctioneer who pointed out their on-going timed auction of collectables has a dozen lots of mixed Super 8 Sound films included in the current Antiques Vintage and Collectables sale.(19)

This auction is held on the internet only, through the Saleroom website; it has currently started and closes on 04th of July 21.

Viewing etc. available at;

1818 Auctioneers | Antique, Vintage and Collectables (including Objet D'Art and Figurines) 19 (the-saleroom.com)

Lot Numbers 634 through to 642

We use the Saleroom (and 1818 Auctioneers) regularly with no problems although I have not actually physically inspected the films condition, the cases look in pristine condition.

Nick

Thanks. Interesting. I see the auction house does not ship overseas. Not sure how easy it would be to find someone to pick up and mail the items to the US.

Anyone on the board actually do this and was it very expensive?

Comment

Shhhhhhh!

Comment

I could easily pick the stuff up and pack it and send it, I am in there most weeks. Providing it is paid for at the auction house and you were not in an immediate rush I could send it across at cost plus a couple of quid for packaging etc. You would be responsible for any import duties etc.

I occasionally sell projectors to USA, If you shop around for a courier the insurance is normally the most expensive bit. (Dunno about import duty/Tax tho)

Nick

Comment

Working...
        X