Who released this - Aces High

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who released this - Aces High

I have this print and the art works is very simple. So I guess this was released after the hey day of 8mm.

There is no any sign who released it.

It was printed by Buck Labs so it must be a UK release. Printed on Fuji stock which has gone purplish.

Any info?

Cheers,
    Winbert

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210722_155916.jpg Views:	0 Size:	128.5 KB ID:	38775

Iver Film Services UK

Comment

And I believe there were at least 2 versions released, never promoted, as I've seen at least 2 slightly different cuts to this film over the years!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Williams View Post
        Iver Film Services UK
        Thanks Mark.

Any reason you can think why the art works so simple like that?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	E4FA2C89-AEF1-487C-ABC3-4C5DB5304EF5.jpeg
Views:	185
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	38784 Derann re-released prints with simple, single-colour covers like this during the 90’s. My copy of The Boys from Brazil seems to be in the same style although that was originally a Walton release.

Comment

Whenever I think of "Aces High", I think of the Eli Wallach, Terrence Hill Western from the late 60's.

Comment

Originally posted by Winbert Hutahaean View Post

Thanks Mark.

Any reason you can think why the art works so simple like that?
              I would think it is a later release when they didn't use the clam shell boxes with multi-coloured inserts and were doing them on the cheap.

But, as i said in another thread, Buck also printed some UFA releases in German.

Comment

Working...
              X