filmwcollectorsebshop.nl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• filmwcollectorsebshop.nl

Does anybody know if he does sell worldwide or just in the four countries his order page opens too? I fill my order,name adress etc etc and when I want to put "country",it has only Norway,Sweden,France and Germany!

To be correct, Filmwebshop.nl Nobody knows him ????!!!!

Comment

I collect full features, but the titles on his site are not the ones, I would collect :-)
      So I can say, that I don't know him yet.

Comment

I know him, i met him some years ago. Just send him a mail (his adress is on the left of his page) to ask specific question about the shipping.

Comment

I do know they don't accept credit cards or PayPal as payments on international orders but only bank transfers, so I don't see why they would not ship to Greece. At least that is what I was told when I called them to place an order a couple of years back.

Comment

He simply does not answer. I have tried before,several times and it is always the same.

Comment

I have bought some nice films from him Panayotis, including a lovely LPP print of The African Queen. No real problems with my most recent transaction, but I seem to remember that there was an issue with the web page. I tried a different browser I think and it offered the UK as a destination. I made a bank transfer and got my film a few days later. So yes, he ships to countries other than the ones you mentioned.

Comment

Thank you,I will try once more!

Comment

I'm always interested in new film sites with potentially unknown prints that I might possibly want. Therefore, could someone please PM me with this person's list of available films and then, if possible, if there is a title I would want someone in those countries could purchase it for me, and ship it to me in the U.S.?

Comment

Just type filmwebshop.nl

Comment

Working...
                    X