No announcement yet.

Bauer T430 vs Eumig S926GL or Eumig SonoMatic 844

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Lee. I've kind'a known from the get go that the 824 (not 844 as in title ) is the one that ticks most boxes. As Maurice mentioned, it can access both tracks and handle both 8mm formats. Not stereo, but plays both channels as mono, ok by me. I think Joseph mentioned sound sync with dual format machines. In that, Eumig film path changes between standard and super giving correct sound sync with A/V. I think I read that right and would explain the gates. It's the Bee's knees. Finding one is the trick. I've gone with an interim solution in the form of the Bauer T430 (no standard 8). I've still got space for another though.

Comment

Didn't that model have the sprocket-less top film guide same as the Eumig 926GL? Might be wrong..

Comment

The Bauer T430, Lee. Don't know about the film path yet as waiting on it's arrival. Hopefully have a Big Screen weekend with some of the films I've got. When it arrives I'll get some photos uploaded. Not taking this one to bits though, it's got 6 months warrenty ​​​​​​. After that who knows

Comment

Working...
        X