Update from Andec on super 8mm digests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update from Andec on super 8mm digests

I have just received communication from Andec that prints have returned from sound striping and are being inspected for delivery to the USA for sound recording . This means those of you who had purchased prints months ago should be receiving them , hopefully , within just a few more weeks . This includes JP , COTW , KK VS G , G k O T M and J plus others for Mr. Steve O. Please be patient ; they're coming !

That's great news Dave. I heard from Alberto yesterday and he told me he'd finished striping - he must have been very busy!

Comment

Fantastic !

Comment

As a spectator, this global effort is quite inspiring and daunting at the same time.
        Inspiring that a team separated by oceans can achieve so much by sheer will power, skill and endurance. Yet daunting for the same reasons.
        A special group of people.
        Very fitting subject matter. Film. Capturing memories and telling stories. I'm sure everyone involved will remember their part in this story.

Comment

Great news Dave ! Good to hear that these Super 8mm digest imports are now moving through the 'system'. Looking forward to receiving my prints soon. Thanks again for your efforts.

Comment

Yes! Though it may arrive a little later than the original date, dates are speculation and only good if all elements of the equation are in sync. A little later just makes when it arrives that much sweeter! I concur with what others have said. Even when Gian and I released "Saturday morning Madness", I thought it amazing that we could even do that, ten years ago. It's even more of a near miracle today, and just as it took more than just Gian and I to make our release happen, thanks to all those that worked and still work behind the scenes to do it today.

Comment

FANDABIDOZI! Good things are worth waiting for. 😁

Comment

I know! I am fairly excited to get this JAWS digest in the near future! It maybe amongst the best looking digests in my collection!

Comment

Working...
                X