Bullitt car chase sequnce for 2022 release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullitt car chase sequnce for 2022 release

Ive started this new thread in case it was missed on the other Bullitt thread.

The Reel Image plans on doing the chase sequence from the movie Bullitt after the 1st of the New year.

All Reel Image subscribers will be notified when it is ready.

No one interested?

Comment

I'm not signed up to his news letter Tom, but i hope its a good edit, seems odd though given the amount of people on this forum that this info should come from someone in the UK..........

Comment

Hey Paul, Steve Osborne mentioned it to me upon an enquiry so i offered to pop it up on here for him.

Comment

Tom,

It sounds interesting!

What's the footage?

Comment

Steve, thanks for responding,
            i should have added that collectors who are interested will need to contact Steve Osborn of the Reel image for any other details as i dont know any more other than they are looking at a release after the first week of the new year and it will be the chase sequence.

Comment

That's great news, Tom. I know Steve Osborne had wanted to do this for some time but locating decent source material proved difficult. This would be a perfect 200 footer.

Comment

Thanks Tom for posting this news. So many exciting releases already in the works for 2022 but this one is definitely a big surprise! Steve, I want one!

Comment

Is it just the chase sequence?

Comment

I dont know the content, it would be worth making the enquiry to Steve Osborn at the reel image here,

thereelimage_043@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                    X