Elmo GS 800 replacement belts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elmo GS 800 replacement belts

Elmo GS 800 replacement belts I have a GS 800 which needs a new set of belts. I’m a bit baffled by what is available as I’ve seen round Square and not notched examples for sale. It would be useful if there is anyone available, in the London‘s area. Who could supply and fit them. Alternatively if there is a how-to video or webpage somewhere– I’ll try DIY. Or suggestions gratefully received thanks

Morning Joe hope you are keeping well.

The GS800 should have a square pattern main drive belt and the only one I found was on ebay.com Item number 254814158852
    Was trying to get around to see if anyone else wanted a genuine belt and join to make a more economical order shipped to the UK.
    Using the round belts you see around is a bit of a compromise but the upside is fitting is simple.
    Take the back off and slip the new belt over the 2 drive wheels.

Comment

Thanks Lee,
      Thanks for the tip.I would be happy to take a couple if you want a bigger order to share post.

Comment

Gentlemen, may I respectfully suggest that the order should be made soon as there seems to be only two left for sale.
        Elmo GS 800,GS800 M MO Motor Drive Belt Super 8 Sound Projector Belt, New | eBay

Comment

Isn't there also a notched belt that goes along the top? I couldn't find an image but am pretty sure the 800 takes two belts. Please advise. Pics would be nice. I am looking at a GS 800 that needs belt replacements and I think it needs two.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	s-l1600.jpg Views:	0 Size:	181.3 KB ID:	49102

Here is an image of the backside of a GS-800 - i can see where the motor belt goes but what about that other take-up belt that has teeth?

Any suggestions in cleaning the old belt goo out of there? Alcohol and a swab?

Comment

Working...
            X