A Reel Beauty!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Reel Beauty!

I really like the looks of my Eumig S938 Stereo when fitted with the beautiful, and more solid, S926GL lamp house cover.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0166 (2).JPG Views:	0 Size:	129.8 KB ID:	44451

Oh. When hunting for projectors I did like the looks. The button selection seems self explanatory. The sliders tactile and easy to visualise the relative locations. But I looked at loads of projectors and only seeing your image did I seem to notice it not a concentric model. I'm lazy and need a before and after pic
    Smart though.

Comment

Funny, I like the black casing of the 938, I have never liked the brownish color of the casing of the 926, but I like the incredible reliability of the 926. Say, Paul, I'll trade a Chinon 9500 stereo optical sound, for your 926/938 Eumig! (Hee hee!)

Comment

It's a great looking machine either way. One thing though is the 926 lamp house cover is much more robust than the rather wimpy thin plastic cover of the 938/940. And I love that embossed Eumig logo on the 926 cover.

Comment

I am actually quite surprised as to how few of even the 926 being sold out there, eBay or otherwise. Folks must really be holding onto them!

Comment

I am actually quite surprised as to how few of even the 926 being sold out there, eBay or otherwise. Folks must really be holding onto them!
            Probably due to the superb stereo sound quality of the 926, which also makes it a great machine for doing re-recordings. I re-recorded the full Derann feature of Grease on a 926 and the stereo quality is just amazing. Too bad though about the coax reels and single sprocket film path.

Comment

That is it's only downside, in my opinion. I really want to find one, new, in box. Hey! I can dream!

Comment

Fairly easy to convert to 2 blade shutter as well. Mines been 2 blade for at least 20 year superb performer.
                Nice Paul

Comment

Working...
                X