Sanyo Sound 702

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanyo Sound 702

Help, I need a source for a PDF User Manual for a Sanyo Sound 702 and a Service Manual if there is one about. Needs to be pDF though not printed.

Nick Click image for larger version

Name:	Cartman.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	2.1 KB
ID:	45448

User manual as a PDF from Van Eck.
    Sankyo Sound-502-702 User manual Nederlands – Van Eck Video Services (van-eck.net)

Comment

Thanks Maurice but I cant speak dutch unfortunately.

Comment

That would be Sankyo

Do you have a fault Nick? I've just finished fitting a variable speed to one and coat protecting the film path guides.
        Some of the caps in mine were leaking so changed them as well as it had the dreaded shrink wrapped type.
        Last edited by Lee Mannering; October 26, 2021, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Sorry, Nick. I didn't spot that.

Comment

Lee,

I dont think I have a fault, I picked it up hidden away in part of a job lot. I am familiar with the Sankyo Dulax machine but never come across one of these before. Just wanted to give it a good "seeing to" so to speak before I return it to the world out there.

Nick Click image for larger version

Name:	Attentive.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	2.1 KB
ID:	45503

Comment

Hi Lee, could you elaborate on 'coat protecting the film path guides'?
              I have a few Sankyo models, and although none of the guides show evidence of wear it's always good to know what preventative measures can be applied to these machines to keep them running safely.

Comment

Working...
              X