• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Movie Marathon 2021

Click image for larger version

Name:	HH Clown.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	45781 Hello all you bats and ghouls! Tonight I host my annual Halloween Haunted House/Party/Movie Marathon. The program includes William Castle's "13 Ghosts" shown in the original audience-participation gimmick "Illusion-O" (Blu Ray). Then a Super 8 Sound Movie Marathon with Hammer Horror as the theme: "The Gorgon" (Columbia 400'), "Dracula, Prince of Darkness" (Columbia 400'), "Scream of Fear" (Columbia 400'), "One Million Years, B.C." (600' Click image for larger version

Name:	13 ghosts.jpg
Views:	291
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	45776 Click image for larger version

Name:	Gorgon.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	45777 Click image for larger version

Name:	HH Clown in box I.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	45778 Click image for larger version

Name:	HH Graveyard.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	209.8 KB
ID:	45779 Click image for larger version

Name:	HH Morgue.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	133.4 KB
ID:	45780 combining the two Walton extracts plus Ken Films' 400' edition), "The Mummy's Shroud" (Walton? 400' printed by Buck Labs), and "Taste the Blood of Dracula" (400'). Happiest of Halloweens to all! Click image for larger version

Name:	HH Foyer.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	160.1 KB
ID:	45782

Carter that is a amazing lineup! Puts mine to shame

My 600ft of horror trailers daysets the Ghosts on the Loose. Ending with some 9.5mm sound cartoons BB Halloween party etc.
    Tomorrow is my outdoor show mainly universal horror. Exciting times have a great show.

Comment

Thanks, Lee. I love your lineup, as well! Have a great event!

Comment

I would think that if a film was printed by Buck Labs it wouldn't be Walton who used Studio Film Labs.

Comment

Thanks for the info, Brian.

Comment

We're not doing anything big, as we have few horror films, but we will watch "Poltergeist", and "The Fog", both scope features.

Comment

The Mummy's Shroud 400' Digest was a Derann release. Low fade print that is far superior to the Full feature prints out there now that have turned.

Comment

Thanks, Burton.

Comment

Working...
                X