Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Picks!

howdy dear friends!

What Cartoons, Shorts, features will you be watching over the holidays?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Small One.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	47048 Click image for larger version

Name:	Disney Christmas.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	152.1 KB
ID:	47049 Fun topic, Lincoln! My holiday tradition is to watch Walt Disney's "The Small One," "A Walt Disney Christmas" (both Walt Disney Super 8 home movies) and Columbia's Super 8 digest of "A Christmas Carol" with Alastair Sim.

Comment

I will be watching, at assorted times ... The Small One, 600ft Derann. Mickey's Christmas Carol, 600ft Derann. The Prince and the Pauper, 600ft Disney/Derann. A Walt Disney Christmas, 400ft. The Little Match Girl, 200ft. A Christmas Carol 1951 full feature. How the Animals Discovered Christmas, 400ft. The Littlest Angel, 400ft. The Snowman, 600ft, Derann.

Comment

Well done Lincoln! I was contemplating a similar themed thread 🙂

I have created 2 sets of Christmas-Themed films. As I don't like to over-view my films (so that I never get bored with seeing them) I will view each set every other year, which will still allow me to be able to have a special Christmas program each year - here's this year's selection, to be screened between the 20-30th of December:

It's A Wonderful Life
        L&H Laughing Gravy - first seen during Christmas
        Charlie Brown's Christmas - DVD
        T&J Night Before Christmas Mickey's Christmas Carol
        The Man Who Came To Dinner - Christmas Ending
        The Jungle Book - always saw a Disney Classic at the
        Cinema when I was a young boy.

I have a different but similar themed program already selected for next year 🙂

Comment

Walt Disney Christmas is a great one to have and entertains the children very well along with those of us who refuse to grow up. We also like the Laurel & Hardy films and last years new Christmas trailer reel from REEL IMAGE.

If all things go to plan Christmas trailer reel #2 should be shipped out in time for our 2021 Christmas shows for those who placed orders. We must remember tho the lab have probably been playing catch-up as all business has suffered from the pandemic, but lets keep our projector gates cleaned and ready for a treat. 😎

Over the years we have collected every version of Christmas Carol we can find as I love the story so much so I guess that will be watched more than anything else feature wise here.

Comment

Working...
          X