Cant identify the bulb. Fujicascope sound sh5 deluxe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant identify the bulb. Fujicascope sound sh5 deluxe

picked up a Fujicascope sound SH5 deluxe projector at a flea market in Japan (where I live).Seems to run well but the lamp might (?) be burned out. Not sure. The lamp says "Fuji film 3VEFM/050W". I'm guessing that the "50W" means fifty watts....but I cant find anything related to the bulb in English or in Japanese. I made sure the numbers on the lamp are correct. Does fuji film even make lamps anymore? I tested the resistance and I got about .3 ohms (not really sure I tested it correctly...amature here). Any thoughts on where to go from here?

James
    Does the lamp look like this?
    It's marked as EFM.
    A1/229 OSR (lampspecs.co.uk)

Comment

Yes! Whats confusing is that it DEFINITELY says 3VEFM..I'm guessing 3V is three volts...however all the literature I can find on the projector (including the orginal manual) says its 8V. Maybe thats Fuji Films serial number for another bulb. Also the other literature I can find lists the appropriate bulb as a long tube like bulb...cx..something. Whats an equivalent bulb?

Comment

I have just found these details. Is this your projector with the the small built-in mirror lamp?
        If so, I certainly think that the lamp is 50 watts at 8 volts.
        8mm Film Projector Fusicascop Sound SH5 DELUXE (idsystemrab.com)
        Last edited by Maurice Leakey; November 21, 2021, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X