Sound Path Norisound 110 D (R/S)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound Path Norisound 110 D (R/S)

A new to me Norisound 110 D dual format, with manual change fixed gate and cogs.

I haven't examined it in detail yet but I think the single exchangeable gates move slightly the pressure plate for each format. The gate and two cogs are stored in the lamp housing cover. There's also a storage post for the spool adapter. Missing on mine.

The storage compartment also has a lever that, depending on gate stored, moves a flap/light mask. So if Super8 gate is stored, the flap covers the R and on the front cover when attached back on the lamp housing S is illuminated. Nice touch.

Now to the sound path. It appears to have two. One for Regular and one for Super. Unlike Eumig's, the loop is internal. The gates don't have tongs like Eumig's to guide the film but depending on gate, another lever moves the path junction.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20211124_163956~2.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	120.8 KB
ID:	47794
    I'm pointing at the loop with the junction just to the right.
    Also to note. The lamp little tab located in lamp holder. And, out of shot, the red Auto Feed Slider. When engaged lamp won't shine until released by metal lever in film path just after last interchangeable cog and slightly right of my finger. Just incase someone thinks the lamp is broken, check Auto Feed function and contacts.

Eventhough, I haven't put a film through this yet, it's most enjoyable as an instrument of technology.
    Attached Files
Working...
X