Night on bald mountain re-record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night on bald mountain re-record

I have a really nice print of my favourite section of fantasia, sadly the sound is not very good especially the Ava Maria sequence. I am wondering if any forum members in the uk could re-record it for me.
    thanks

Hi Phillip, I have the Derann 200ft extract of the Night on Bald Mountain/Ava Maria Fantasia excerpt. The print quality is superb ( If you can overlook the negative scratch marks) with particularly sharp and deeply saturated colors in the Bald Mountain sequence. As you say the sound was pretty bad and I did a stereo re-record on my print with much improved results, but far from perfect with lots of drop out from the poor quality magnetic stripe.

Comment

Mine is much the same.

Comment

I have 3 copies of this, 2 have lab marks on the lighter shots but the one I want re-recording is really good. I would try to do it myself but I’m worried it would be out of sinc.

Comment

Just have to say what a great job Lee Mannering has done dubbing my print, it sounds great, thanks Lee.

Comment

I was actually surprised by the concern about sync, as this film had no lip sync to worry about. Glad to hear you were able to get it re-recorded.

Comment

Thank you for the kind words Phil appreciated .

Comment

Working...
              X