Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First ever video interview with Dave Baker now online!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First ever video interview with Dave Baker now online!

In this exclusive interview with off2 Dave Baker talks about his "The Curse of the Werewolf" digest, about his passion and motivation as well as the procedure of production. Take a look behind the reel….

https://youtu.be/ps5XGfm0roU

I hope you enjoy! Best, Joachim

Thanks for the link Joachim it was very interesting, David has a good point about how inflation etc over the years, makes the present release of films about the same as back in the 1970s. I remember, and this was late 70s early 80s that a 400 footer would cost us here around $60-70 NZ Dollars, U8 2/400ft was $135 NZ dollars, and the big one for me was the Marketing 3/400ft was $245 NZ Dollars. About half that in NZ was the UK price in pounds.

In saying all that, the present price wise after 30 odd years, is really about right, Also in saying that, my goal these days is to stay happily married, so cant buy any. For those that do, especially the "Jurassic Park" 600footer that a fellow film collector brought round so we could screen it here, I thought it was very well done. Although you can buy the blu-ray, the 600ft Super 8 film I think would be a very special film to own, certainly in time you will never see it like that again.

PS...Its my birthday today yikes now hit the 70 years old mark . Now if someone here would like to send me a free copy of "Jurassic Park" as a birthday present.... I would like that .
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Pinocchio04_-_WEB.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	50747

Last edited by Graham Ritchie; January 01, 2022, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Dear Graham, thank you very much for your kind reply.

„Also in saying that, my goal these days is to stay happily married, so cant buy any.“

I can understand you very, very well! And: Happy Birthday! I hope you can celebrate in a nice way. Even without dinosaurs

Comment

Happy Birthday Graham! May your bulbs, never grow dim!

Comment

Thanks Joachim and Osi

Comment

Great interview.

Comment

Well done, Joachim ! And of course, many thanks to Dave Baker.

Comment

Working...
              X