No announcement yet.

Anyone have this Eumig projector?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 ft is about 3,6 m. The distance between my screen and my projection table is about 5 m (that would be around 16 ft) and with this lens, the picture is too small for my screen (but again, in standard/regular 8). To give you an idea, I would suggest you to check with your 1.4/15-25 zoom lens set at 18.

Comment

At 12 ft,the picture might be a bit on the small side. Try what Dominique suggests. Set your current lens to a bit above 15mm,that will give you some idea.

Comment

Yikes, I didn't even think about all that when I bought this lens. Well I think it will be close. I'm not projecting much larger than a few feet wide anyways. Do you guys have another recommended lens comparable to this one should it not work out?

Comment

If you can find the zenovaron 11mm/30mm f1.1, with a 32.5 barrrel,thats ideal. I get a picture about 4 ft wide at just a 10 ft throw at the 11mm end of this lens. These often came fitted to the Noris super 8 sound projectors,which used the same barrel size as Eumig.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph Banfield View Post
            Yes Shane, the cap at the rear unscrews and allows access to the back lenses. To gain access to the front lenses you must remove a small circular plastic lens retaining ring. That ring is just a sort of springy plastic type of thing that when squeezed together at the two slots allows it to be lifted out...kind of fiddly without a special too but can be done. It just snaps back into place on reassembly. But to get to all the glass you must unscrew the rear section counter clockwise and release the spring clip in the front of the barrel next to the glass. As you reassemble the back section make sure the zoom lever is seated in the section that has a groove or the zoom will not operate. It's all pretty easy though but make sure you put the glass lenses back into place with the correct sides facing in the same direction as you removed them.

Yes, I've also had that machine at one point in time. I rather liked it and thought it was well built and worked well.
            Joesph I tried to unscrew the back portion of this lens but it won't budge. Does the front clip have to be removed first before the rear base will unscrew? I assume the rear base (threaded portion) is an empty piece once you remove it?

Comment

Working...
            X