No announcement yet.

Can you identify this Derann 8mm print?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you identify this Derann 8mm print?

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220117_174128.jpg Views:	0 Size:	25.1 KB ID:	52042Having a bit of a tidy up and found this 50ft or so labeled Derann Films. It has no titles but features a series of faces/stars from films enthusing about Cinema and memories. It looks 1990's to me but I have no idea what its called or accurately was filmed.

Any help would be most welcome

The 8mm print itself is one of those very blue cast print Derann turned out, sharp but blue.

Thank you.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220117_174103.jpg Views:	0 Size:	25.0 KB ID:	52039 Click image for larger version  Name:	20220117_174124.jpg Views:	0 Size:	19.6 KB ID:	52040
    Attached Files

Brain has woken up. It was a Cinema advert from 1996 for the 100 Years of British Cinema reminding the audience you can get in for just £1 on the day.
    Glad we've put that one to bed..

Comment

Have got the sound on what was a mute film but interesting to discover the S8 film is actually longer than the Cinema version or possibly it was a TV edit? Anyhow its a compilation of actors reflecting on Cinema experiences in years past.

Comment

I'd do an additional search for audio. Have you tried YouTube?

Comment

Working...
        X