Custom Eumig Projector Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Eumig Projector Cover

Since my Eumig Mark M Super 8 projector didn't come with a protective dust cover, well I decided to have one made. I had digital deck covers make a customized cover that would fit my machine. Since I've used this company in the past, I knew want to expect. I sent them my measurements, and asked that they also cut an opening for the projector's handle. I think it turned out pretty nice. It adds an extra layer of protection from dust, etc.
    For anyone interested here's their website.https://www.digitaldeckcovers.com/

Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20220130_025646409.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	52886
    Last edited by Shane C. Collins; January 29, 2022, 09:30 PM.

Shane, what a good idea for keeping out the dust. That should also protect the machine from scratches and best of all, it looks great!

Comment

Shane
      May I ask the cost of this splendid cover?

Comment

Great !

Comment

Originally posted by Maurice Leakey View Post
          Shane
          May I ask the cost of this splendid cover?
          Maurice, I think I paid right around $47 dollars. The custom handle "cutout", and the upgrade to premium vinyl, added a bit to the final bill. Plus they also add a padded covering on the inside of the cover. I'd say that's not too bad considering this was a custom order. I'm very pleased with the final results!

Comment

Shane
            Thank you.
            That sounds very reasonable. It looks really great.

Comment

Well done Shane, looks a lot like the Elmo GS1200 cover. Great to see someone taking such care and pride in these wonderful little Eumig's.😊

Comment

Thanks Joseph, Dominique, and Paul for your nice comments!
                Paul I'm curious about the Elmo GS1200 cover, and what it looks like. Got any photos?

Comment

Shane, this is the vinyl cover for the Elmo GS1200. It has a side pouch and back pouch for cables and accessories. It has some kind of cardboard or plastic stiffening in the long side panels.
                  I wonder if Digital Deck Covers could put the Eumig logo on the cover that you designed?

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC02986.JPG Views:	0 Size:	117.7 KB ID:	52945

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Adsett View Post
                    Shane, this is the vinyl cover for the Elmo GS1200. It has a side pouch and back pouch for cables and accessories. It has some kind of cardboard or plastic stiffening in the long side panels.
                    I wonder if Digital Deck Covers could put the Eumig logo on the cover that you designed?

Click image for larger version Name:	DSC02986.JPG Views:	0 Size:	117.7 KB ID:	52945
                    Very nice Paul! No Digital Deck Covers will not put other names or logos on these covers. Their logo is optional but I decided to have it stitched in anyways. If I get sick of seeing their logo I can just flip the cover LOL. I really wanted a vintage cover or case for my Eumig Mark M Super 8 projector, but I wasn't able to locate anything online.

Comment

Working...
                    X