who's box is this Derann?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who's box is this Derann?

who released their films in this box? any ideas?

Yes, that's a common Derann 200' box label, I'd guess from roughly around the late 1980s and 90s. Perhaps particularly used for films they were not keen to take 'credit' for!

Comment

This would be one of the last films that I bought new from Derann that came in this box, its very nice print I should add .

I used to receive there regular news letters in the post for many years, only a few that has survived but this is one. I think the "One Froggy Evening" release was sadly getting near to the end of Derann films themselves.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	P1230121.JPG
Views:	187
Size:	186.5 KB
ID:	53455

Name:	P1230123.JPG
Views:	186
Size:	187.9 KB
ID:	53456

Name:	P1230122.JPG
Views:	185
Size:	120.5 KB
ID:	53457

Comment

Thanks to Graham's post, it's clear that this box may have been in use right up to their final very large order from Film Labs North. Those trailers are from 2006 and I have reason to think their very last trailer release may have been 'Die Hard 4'. late in 2007. These are hard to find titles, and if you have any with good sound, consider yourself fortunate!

Comment

It just goes to show how much things have changed in such a short time. 14 pounds for a movie trailer? These days it would be more likely to be around 30 or so pounds.

Comment

Thanks guys for that bit of info 😊

Comment

Working...
            X