What is this Eumig Tool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this Eumig Tool?

Can anyone tell me what this Eumig tool is used for? It came with my Eumig Mark M Super 8 machine. I can't figure out for the life of me what or why I would use it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20220208_011650707.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	53722

Since those are Eumig "S" shape fuses, that if I recall right, are held in place with springs. So would this be the tool to remove/attach them easier ??

Comment

I think a screwdriver to take the back off or lamp cover if screwed on.

Fuses as Gary mentioned for the main transformer. I think left side under transformer as looking at it.

Just to add. The fuses can be rattling around the bottom of the original box. First time I didn't know what they were and thought "junk". Got quite a few now. Just goes to show, they're not needed much if at all as they usually all still hanging around. Looks like 3 supplied!

Comment

Yes and no, the S shaped fuses are exactly that but the screwdriver is an accesory for a Mark S, on the back of the tube amplifier is a pot meter and you can turn it with that screwdriver. If you use it to remove the backcover chances are you break the metal from the plastic handle if the screws are a bit stuck.

another cool thing about those fuses, if they blow you can resolder them

Comment

Thanks everyone for the responses. I figured the big tool was a screwdriver, but didn't recognize those metal pieces.

Comment

Working...
          X