X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound Projectors

Hi

Are any of the sound projectors 8mm only and 8mm and super 8mm

I have mostly super 8mm films but they have no sound except maybe one or two and I have one or two standard 8mm films that have sound

I have 3 projectors only one has sound but I think it is super 8mm only, its a Eumig 903S

I am prepared to pay for a projector but cannot find any online anywhere that say 8mm and super 8mm only all seem to say super 8mm,

Thanks

Steve

Eumig made dual gauge sound projectors such as the 810D. Note that the D stands for dual.

Eumig Mark S 810 D – Spare Part Finder – Van Eck Video Services (van-eck.net)

Comment

There are also the Eumig Mark S and Eumig Mark S Super 8. These two machines are single gauge sound. The Mark S being Standard 8 sound, the Mark S Super 8 being Super 8 sound. These two are mid 1960's machines with valve amps.

Comment

Steve
        The Eumig Mark S is a Standard 8 sound projector. I have one in good working order if you are interested I can give you some photos and a price.

Comment

[QUOTE=Steve Lunt;.....I have 3 projectors only one has sound but I think it is super 8mm only, its a Eumig 903S....[/QUOTE]

Steve,
          You are correct.
          The Eumig 903C is for Super 8 only, and is also a sound model.

Comment

Thanks for the replies

As I only have one 50ft reel with the soundstripe on (from 1968) I may just send it off to get it tranferred for the audio as ive no idea if there is actually any sound recorded , any other way is going to be a lot more expensive

Comment

Working...
            X