Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELMO St-1200 Fast Rewind Button stuck down

Hi folks

My Elmo ST-1200 projector's Yellow fast rewind button has suddenly stuck down and is not releasing. Has anyone any thoughts on why this would have happened all of a sudden and how to get it to release

Thanks

John

The yellow rewind button has now released - but the projector is now not rewinding. I have checked the cog wheels in the rewind arm and all are in place. It is running fine forwards and projecting as usual - just no rewind

Comment

Are the cogs greased? If so, is it possible the grease has dried to a stiff paste and is stopping the cogs or other parts from moving correctly? Dried old grease is a common cause of failure in many mechanical devices including projectors.

Comment

In the 2 St1200 that I have, both when rewinding fast, the yellow "rewind button" stays down (activated). If you put the projector back in the "play" position, it deactivates the rewind and said button returns to its normal position straight ( off). I don't know if I'm explaining myself or if it could be your question.

Comment

Working...
        X