No announcement yet.

New interview with Dave about his Jurassic Park digest and more - don't miss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New interview with Dave about his Jurassic Park digest and more - don't miss

Dialog: Dave Baker about his "Jurassic Park" digest

Yes, we did it again: an exclusive interview with the US Super 8 producer Dave Baker about his gorgeous 28 minutes digest of Jurassic Park, published on Super 8 for the first time ever in 2020! Besides very interesting background informations Dave announces futures releases on Super 8 and we'll be able to see the beginning of his Jurassic Park Super 8 version. Come on, let's watch:

Thanks for that interview ! I was happy to hear that it's still possible to order Jurassic Park super 8 digest from Dave for those who couldn't order it before. It worths having a copy. Dave made a wonder also with his Jaws digest.

Comment

I'm glad Jurassic hasn't been lost to history but can understand the need to move forward in bringing a larger catalogue of digests.

I've been getting to grips with the hobby as a whole. For me, single reel digests, I do favour over multi reel offerings. I think 30 minutes of entertainment is about right. A condensed story that flows by at a fair pace without any padding. 200', 400' and 600' are about right given the right content.

5th Element is highly anticipated

Comment

Great interview as always Joachim, thanks for posting it. Dave is an amazing entrepreneur taking on all these S8 releases, and an inspiration for super 8 collectors. As soon as I get some necessary home expenses completed I anticipate being in the market for some of these.

Comment

Thank you all, I think we all highly appreciate Dave’s work!

Comment

There are at least 5 of those releases I wouldn't mind having but one in particular is a must have.

Comment

For the moment i have almost all of the digest released and i must say that all of them are amazing, perfect definition and very rich colours.

Comment

Working...
              X