Super 8 Dubbing Services Recommendation - Lee Mannering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super 8 Dubbing Services Recommendation - Lee Mannering

I would like to thank Lee Mannering for his amazing work dubbing some of my Super 8 features recently and recommend Lee's stereo dubbing service without hesitation. Lee's dubbing has brought a huge improvement to The Wizard Of Oz and Casablanca (a rousing rendition of La Marseillaise and airplane propellors rattling the room! ). Grease has been elevated from just 'watching' a film to experiencing it - particularly the Thunder Road car race scene. All features now have beautifully clear and distinct dialogue and underscoring/sound effects which I never knew was there! The real revelation has been Singin' In The Rain which previously was almost unwatchable due to a faulty screeching, ear-piercing soundtrack. Now beautifully re-recorded in clear-as-a-bell stereo with great L/R separation. I can't thank Lee enough for his excellent work and wonderfully fast turn-around. If any collector is considering a new soundtrack, Lee is the person to do it!

Lee may be contacted at eastlancsfilmfair@yahoo.com

His Super 8 dubbing rates are;

50ft up to 400ft £15 Mono/Stereo dubbing
    600ft reels are £20 Mono/Stereo dubbing

Lee offers a first class service for fellow Super 8 collectors. I can't thank him enough for his superb work on my features. Try him, you will not be disappointed!!

God bless you Rob for those kind words. I've invested heavily over the years always updating and maintaining my studio to provide a professional service to those who need it also trying to contribute sustaining the hobby by lifting sound quality to a new 21st century level. At least that's what I strive for. Turnaround I aim for 48 hours I have two rigs running simultaneously which is a real help when busy keeping the flow going although its all very time consuming heavy of course.

Also really enjoying helping out with some new releases which we have at the lab at the moment and should be seeing these before long.
    I received a note lab prices will be increasing slightly by 4% now and is quite understandable in todays world. The margarine we use has gone up 80% in the supermarket so a 4% rise seems microscopic to me all thanks to the lab very well done.

Take care one and all and enjoy your movies!

Comment

Working...
    X