The Hound of the Baskervilles - Hammer Films

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hound of the Baskervilles - Hammer Films

I have recently watched this on Film 4 and enjoyed it, Walton released many Hammer films in slightly abridged feature length and 400’ and some times 200’ editions. Was this title ever releases by Walton or any other distributor?

I don’t think the Hammer version ever made it to Super 8.There might be a trailer.

A number of the Basil Rathbone Sherlock movies were issued as full features on 8mm The Hound of the Baskervilles being one of the titles. Could be Niles, Ivy, DCR or Movieland who released them. Sure there will be some expert here who will identify the dealer.

I recently watched the Blu ray version and it is a great improvement in terms of print and sound on DVD versions.
    Last edited by Mike Newell; March 11, 2022, 11:59 AM.

Comment

One of the best CHC Hammer trailer reels featured Hound plus a great trailer for The Revenge of Frankenstein.

In fact Walton only released three Hammer films as abridged features: One Million Years BC; Twins of Evil and Vampire Circus. They also released The Lady Vanishes (1979) as a 400'.

Comment

Working...
      X