A modified Eumig 610D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jason Moffatt View Post
    Shane, why didn't you just leave the bolex as is and use that instead of the eumig as other than the focus they are basically the same projector. I have a bolex 18-3 and much prefer that to the eumig 600s because of the more accurate focus.
    That's a good question! I much prefer the aesthetics of the 610D. Also the selector dial is larger than the 18-3 and easier to use.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominique De Bast View Post

A bright lens (the difference between the 1.4 is huge) but the picture is small if you cannot put your projector at a good distance from your screen.
      It is much brighter, but I have found the Austrovar 1.4 to be an excellent lens on the Eumig Mark M Super 8 machine. The sharpness, contrast, and extra brightness from the condenser lens is top notch!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane C. Collins View Post

That's a good question! I much prefer the aesthetics of the 610D. Also the selector dial is larger than the 18-3 and easier to use.
        Yes i agree the 610 is a better looking machine the bolex is a bit plain looking. I also have the later bolex 18-3 TC multispeed which looks better but uses the later spiral type focus which is not very accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Moffatt View Post

Yes i agree the 610 is a better looking machine the bolex is a bit plain looking. I also have the later bolex 18-3 TC multispeed which looks better but uses the later spiral type focus which is not very accurate.
          Yeah those spiral type lenses aren't very accurate. Once you use a twist-to-focus lens everything else sucks LOL. The lens system on my Eumig Mark M Super 8 machine is a dream to use. probably the best projector I have really!
          As I mentioned earlier I still need to figure out why the right bottom frame on the 610D is not in focus.

Comment

Working...
          X