Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming this summer....exclusively on super 8mm

Paul Bunnell's camp / cult sci-fi hit from 2012 - 600 foot b/w sound digest

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_12969.jpg Views:	182 Size:	124.6 KB ID:	57661
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_12970.jpg Views:	169 Size:	89.6 KB ID:	57662

I seem to remember ten years ago this was the last film to be produced on Kodak Plus X film stock. A mix of Ed Wood isms, musical and Sci Fi. Clever movie mix which 50s b&w movie fans will enjoy most certainly.
    I would print it on B&W poly stock to retain its unique look/detail only from Plus X hopefully from a film master and not digital.
    Very exciting!

Comment

... and, one of the last, (or thee last) film appearances of Kevin McCarthy, star of the original "Invasion of the Body Snatchers"!

Comment

The Ghastly Love of Johnny X (2012) - IMDb

Comment

Nice to hear about a new release officially supported by the director! This seems to be exactly the kind of movie sci-fi collectors would like to add to their collection.

Comment

THANK YOU , Gentlemen , for the kind comments and interest . You can see the entire feature on TUBI streaming service on Roku or Amazon Fire Stick .
            Director Paul Bunnell is a film collector himself and he contacted me about getting the rights to sell his Digest of the feature .
            This would really be nice if other Independent film makers followed his footsteps to grow the super 8mm hobby !

Comment

Very cool! Any chance for a 16mm option as well?

Comment

Good point , Mike .
                We'll talk about that.....

Comment

Pre-Orders are NOW being accepted .

Send email for ordering Info at : monsterman1954@aol.com

Comment

Working...
                  X