Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short report about the most important analog film fair in Germany

WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES
    After a 2 ½ year break from Corona, it was finally time again: "the place to be" for analogue film fans opened its hall again and once more offered a firework of film prints and film technology as well as the ultimate face2face communication platform for the analogue film scene. off2 was on site, observed the day and spoke with protagonists:

Joachim, this looks like a really well attended event with a lot of interesting film and equipment pickings. Thanks for posting!

Comment

Looks a great event - wish I was there! The number of dealers and the quantity of films on sale is impressive.

Comment

Great event and video. Good mix of collectors which is positive for the Future.

Comment

I saw a Super 8 tower Long Play Unit to bad I was not there

Comment

Joachim,

Thank you for the video. What a terrific event for collectors and I'm glad it was such a success.

Comment

Waw, looks great !

Comment

Thank you all for your feedback. Is there a comparable analog film fair anywhere else? This one had 45 sellers registered...

Comment

I believe there are more sellers at the Cinglés (Argenteuil, France) but they don't all sell films and cine equipment. You find also posters and books sellers. This year (actually this week since the event will be held next Friday and Saturday), I will try to know exactly how many sellers registred.

Comment

Working...
                  X