Revere 85 deluxe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revere 85 deluxe

Hello again, this time I wanted to ask you if any of you know the date of manufacture of the Rever 85 DELUXE model. Thanks

Rodrigo
    It appears to be from 1940.
    Testing a 1940 Revere Model 85 8mm movie projector after sitting for Decades!! - YouTube

Comment

Thank you Maurice

Comment

Hello Rodrigo, i have a Revere 85 in a nice wood case, that dates from about 1946. There is a later model in a molded plastic case that may be about 1950-ish? Perhaps if you attach a photo of your 85, members may have more information. If your Revere has a 400-foot reel capacity, it may be a model 90. The model 85 is a favorite projector for my regular 8mm films. FYI: there is a lens attachment to change the focal length of your lens. A handy piece to find and use. David L. Baker Greensboro NC

Comment

David, I don't have the projector case. I will send you photos. It works very well.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello Rodrigo,
            From Greensboro NC. I apologize for not replying sooner. Thank yo for posting the photos of your Revere 85. This projector looks to be as my own is. I will attach a photo of my Revere 85, and case. On the lower left is the optional lens with extra adapter to enlarge the screen image. On the right is the original instruction booklet copyright date 1946. On the back of the booklet is noted the original price of $131.50 USD, in 1946. This Revere is nice running, very durable, and kind to the film. I hope this helps you. Enjoy your films. David L. Baker
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X