X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First off2 film review with English subtitles

Let me present you the first off2 Super 8 „Pearl“ with English subtitles:
    The man from Singapore

Thanks for making English subtitles! That made it possible for me to watch as my school German is just not good enough for spoken German. I know from editing videos how much work it can go into a short video, so thanks for all the work you do for the community!

Comment

Wow ! This is just GREAT ! Thank you Joachim for the xtra time and effort you put into this presentation . It is MUCH appreciated !

Comment

Joachim comes up with really interesting videos and interviews. I really enjoy all his posts.

Comment

Joachim,

Thank you for both the subtitles and for showing us this Marketing release. I believe they stopped listing this title after 78/79.

Super8Database (of course!) has a scan of the box.

Comment

Originally posted by Eivind Mork View Post
            Thanks for making English subtitles! That made it possible for me to watch as my school German is just not good enough for spoken German. I know from editing videos how much work it can go into a short video, so thanks for all the work you do for the community!
            Thank you Eivind! So you had German as foreign language in school - interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by David Baker View Post
              Wow ! This is just GREAT ! Thank you Joachim for the xtra time and effort you put into this presentation . It is MUCH appreciated !
              With pleasure, Dave. I hoped you like it

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Adsett View Post
                Joachim comes up with really interesting videos and interviews. I really enjoy all his posts.
                Dear Paul, thank you so much! 🙏

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas Meltzer View Post
                  Joachim,

Thank you for both the subtitles and for showing us this Marketing release. I believe they stopped listing this title after 78/79.

Super8Database (of course!) has a scan of the box.
                  Douglas, that could well be. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                  X