Info regarding my Beaulieu 708 stereo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info regarding my Beaulieu 708 stereo

Hello, Im actually a keen GS1200 fan ( I have 8) but I do like the Beaulieu 708, of which I have a mono and two stereo versions. But, one of my stereo 708's has a collection of red buttons on the back of the lamp house (please see attached picture) Is this a modified varient, as I cannot say I have seen that on any other 708 machines. Your advise greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files

Mark, it seems it's a genuine Beaulieu model : super 8 database, Beaulieu 708 EL Capstan Drive - Stereo - Fade Computer (filmkorn.org)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3363.JPG
Views:	165
Size:	245.2 KB
ID:	64940 I have the same machine. In fact, the pictures Dominque linked to, are in fact of my projector. The counter and the VU meters are analogue, but it has the metal reel clips. Also cream colored electronic board on the inside. On the lamphouse, there is an electronic frame counter installed. I was told this modification was done by Ritter in Germany, mine has a date tag inside mentioning: Ri V 5/83. Besides the operating panel on the back of the lamphouse, it apparently needed some additional stuff (which I don't have) to control the special functions. Anyway, a great machine.

Comment

Working...
      X