We have a new arrival!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have a new arrival!

Such a cute little Dickens! I like holding him and looking deeply upon him. To welcome another one into the home is always wonderful, and with each one, you get closer to the day when this, will be the last one , especially with myself nearing 57 years old! This big boy is about ten pounds. We are a growing family, to be sure!

Osi, sincere congratulations to you and your wife. Now you will have the joy of introducing your son to reel cinema!

Comment

Heartiest congratulations Os, Cheers and Blessings, Shorty

Comment

Osi,

Wonderful news! I'd say he's also a lucky little dickens to be joining such a loving family.

Comment

Yes, it's a bouncing baby Eumig! A Eumig 926 stereo! I actually bought it for parts for the future. Actually, all it needs is some new worm gear. So, as I have done with many of my "children", I will cannibalize this one as well! Yum, which parts will I dismember first?!

Comment

Congrats!! 😀👍

Comment

Shall I ask the question? Osi do you have a new baby son or a new (Old Projector)? Or both. If so congratulations on either or both.

Comment

It's a new/ used projector! We're done having kids! By the time my youngest is 18, I'll be 72, and while I am holding up well, three is enough. The wifey agrees. Besides, with my two Eumig 926 Stereo projectors, I will have one very nice, refurbished projector that will last me for years.

Comment

In that case, let's move this from General Yak to the 8mm Forum. I'm positive the proud projector's Poppa plans on posting pictures presently.

Comment

Congrats!! 😀

Comment

Working...
                    X