No announcement yet.

Feedback Requested: Possible Reel Image Feature Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm always full of admiration for Ste and we are so fortunate with the releases. Have a look at the quality of Skyfall Scope Stereo and all will be reassured his releases are top quality.
    Content wise the feature mentioned is not for me but I'm sure plenty will love it.

A bit off the topic but I sincerely believe the Bond sequences have all been superb entertainment and hopefully we will see more.

If someone asked me today what 400ftr you would like most on 8 it would probably be a sequence from Terminator 2 or even 3.

Keep up the excellent work Steve.

Comment

Doing my part to refresh this post keeping it alive in hopes we get more interest in the full feature "Pillow Talk".

Comment

Depending on the price it might be something that I dive into

Comment

Same for me, will depend on the price.

Comment

A film with Rock Hudson and/or Doris Day is not for me. I wasn't going to reply, but it looks like I have to "post" myself out of "newbie" status...this post should do it!

Comment

I very much appreciate Steve's continual efforts to keep Super 8 going forward and try to consistently order from him, but 'Pillow Talk' isn't a title which I would be after...I know choices are limited given availability of 35mm negatives, but something like a Phantasm digest would be very cool...

Comment

Steve wanted me to post that the cost of a brand new 2 hour feature is $1100 and the possible "Pillow Talk" would be cheaper at 90min. And as Greg pointed out The Reel Image is always looking for low cost/excellent 35mm material. A digest of Phantasm is out there...I have it. It is from Derann, the print quality is alright and the content is very good.

Comment

Working...
                X