Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with my Fujicascope SH30

Hello,

I've got a problem with my Fujicascope SH30.

When I put the motor on, the right reel ( so not the take up reel ) is also turning on and the film run on the floor. So, it's impossible to use it.

What can I do?

Can somebody help me?

Thank's,

JC.

Never use or see that particular model in person before, but the principle should remain the same throughout.
    The (so-called) supply reel is supposed to turn only in reverse projection and rewind. It should stay idle in normal projection.

Most projectors does have some sort of one-way clutch to disengage the reel in forward mode. I bet that this mechanics had become sticky (from hardened grease for example) and lose its function over time. To get definite answer you might have to take the back cover off and see its action when running (and stay away from live wire inside ).

Comment

I had this projector, and I had to have the micro switches changed 2 or 3 times, it could be you've got a faulty micro switch which when you power up turns the faulty switch on. Be warned if it is a faulty micro switch it can be a big job getting to them, I used to take mine to John White and he said it took a long time as you have to take so much off the machine until you get to the bank of micro switches.

Comment

I also have a Fujicascope Sound SH30 and when bought the feed spool always over-ran. The trouble was located in the feed spool reverse and rewind clutch assembly.
        Fault corrected by cleaning and refitting clutch pins and gears.
        Note that work was done by a professional and I am just looking at the Invoice.

Maurice

Comment

Thank's for all your message.

I'm going to check at the back cover.

Can someone send me a picture of the assembly of the feed spool? So, I can compare to mine.

Here is my émail:
          jc.deblock@scarlet.be

Thank's a lot.

JC.

Comment

Working...
          X