1590 projectors at super8database.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1590 projectors at super8database.com

Last year we started adding projectors to super8database.com using the old, now defunct, site super8data.com as a source. All the projectors are now imported, and now we have structured data that opens up many possibilities. I wrote an article adding some charts of the statistics, and I learned a few things.

How many models had sound? What is the most common weight? Which brand had the most models? How many models support 1200 feet reels? Read about this and other facts in my article.

Click image for larger version

Name:	article_banner.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	126.3 KB
ID:	68289

It seems you forgot to add the original Eumig Mark S (standard 8mm) to the database, or at least I couldn't find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph Banfield View Post
      It seems you forgot to add the original Eumig Mark S (standard 8mm) to the database, or at least I couldn't find it.
      I think the site is focused on super 8.

Comment

Yes, Dominique is right. There are a very few Standard 8 only that came over from the old super8data.com, but I consider them more as an accident than anything else and consider removing them. The rest are Super 8 only or dual gauge. That said, there could be others missing, information being wrong or missing information. There will be work for years to come.

Comment

Working...
        X