• Show
Clear All

• Three Mugs and a Lady !

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00560.jpg
Views:	371
Size:	139.3 KB
ID:	69433

....... The Lady being my wife, of course !

Last week, I received a mystery parcel all the way from Minnesota USA. In it, I was delighted to find these two CINESEA mugs and a message from our colleague Greg Perry. Obviously we are delighted with them and thank him so much for his kindness. They will be treasured and will be put on display somewhere where they are noticed up there in the man cave ! I wonder if we are the first people in the UK to own these ? Hopefully, in the not too distant future, and with a lot of persuasion this last weekend from Shorty in Blackpool, I / we will eventually make the journey to the Shalimar and finally get to meet everybody on the other side of the pond to share a great super 8 weekend with you all !

Greg.... thank you again !

What a great pic of you and your dear lady, I love the new mugs , what a pleasant surprise from our friends across the pond. What a great time we had at the Blackpool dinner, and a few raffle prize wins made the night!! See you next year .
    John

Comment

What a great picture Melvin. I have to confess I zoomed in though to see what was on your shelves!

Comment

John A - Ha! Ha!

John B - Yes, great weekend. Roll on next year !

Comment

Cheers to you both, Mark

Comment

That was indeed kind of Greg, Cheers to you both..Shorty

Comment

What a great looking couple. I must confess too I also zoomed into your very well organized shelves.

Comment

That is a terrific picture! I look forward to seeing you both in Wildwood. We should come out with other CineSea branded items.......I'm thinking power tools and baked goods!

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Arpin View Post
                  I must confess too I also zoomed into your very well organized shelves.
                  So did I

Congratulations, Melvin.

Comment

The wives of celluloid lovers are the best ladies in the world,( and even better when those lovers also love celluloid, eh Janice?), as, while they may not understand why we spend gobs of money on this insane hobby .... they, thank goodness, tolerate us ... and our films!

Comment

Lovely piccy xx

Comment

Working...
                      X