Hindenburg Silver box sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hindenburg Silver box sound

Just checking, what is the content of this Blackhawk silver box edition of the "Hindenburg"? I have the original Castle Films standard 8mm edition, but I just bought this silver box edition today, and I have high hopes.

It is sound, so I am hoping that they may have included some of the live radio broadcast as the Hindenburg blew up.

Comment

May be wrong here. Used to have a 200ft which was a documentary about it probably the same one but not 100%

Comment

I received this silver box print, and it is made up of movietone news footage and includes the destruction, of course. Being that it has a balance stripe, and it doesn't already have the original radio broadcast, I will add the restored original radio broadcast on the balance stripe!

Comment

Very clever idea Osi! And of course that superb outboard mixing console, with duoplay playback features,make this a pretty easy task.
          That balance stripe can be really handy on mono films for adding special feature commentary from the source DVD.

Comment

That's my thinking as well. Besides, this doesn't have to be sync'd up. Very easy task.

Comment

Working...
            X