You only live Twice Promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You only live Twice Promo

Does anyone remember the promo for You only live Twice. 400ft in size . Was it a shortened version of Welcome to Japan Mr Bond 1967 tv special about 50 minutes? I remember it featuring Moneypenny and Q with Kate O Mara . Nice clips from previous movies but a bit soft and pink.

Hi Mike. Fortunate to have the scope feature which is a joy to project. The promo was interesting and from the diary was screened at the southern event back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Mannering View Post
      Hi Mike. Fortunate to have the scope feature which is a joy to project. The promo was interesting and from the diary was screened at the southern event back in the day.
      Hi Lee, I remember buying mine around the time of Goldfinger feature. Think it was Blackpool convention Mike Dimmock produced it from somewhere. Think there was a batch sold that day. I reckon others brought it out themselves but it was interesting to see the full version. They concentrated on the action and cut the Moneypenny and Q inserts.

Mike

Comment

Hi all, i am new on here, and have been reading many posts in the past. I see some of the Bond pre title sequences were released in the past.
        I collect various films and all the different lengths but never had an urge to buy a pre title sequence, i would find it very frustrating as at the end of the reel i would want to see the rest of the film.
        Were there any other super 8 films with pre titles sequences released?

Comment

Working...
        X