Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eumig RS300

Hi
    I had this projector up and running. Now I am getting a fault with fuse on power supply pcb.The fuse blows each time I switch on, It initially was happening about a minute into the projector operating but now blows when it's switched on. I don't see any blown components or burn marks. Before I start taking components out of circuit to test has anyone had a similar problem

Sean

Hi
    Just an update, I checked through the power supply and amplifier circuit board, didn't find anything that would have caused the fault. I plugged in each connector one at a time, fuse didn't blow, only when the motor was on load the fuse blew. So I had a spare rs3000 (the reel holder is broken on it), the circuit boards are slightly different so couldn't really substitute them as there is an extra white wire going to power supply board can't trace where it's going to, I was suspicious about the motor itself, so I removed the motor from spare rs3000, not an easy job. Took the motor out of the faulty rs3000 an even harder job and switched them. So got it connected up and projector is now working. A bit of a hum from the speaker so must have upset something on the amplifier board. That will be a job for another day just glad to have solved the fuse problem.
    Sean

Comment

Hi
      Got the amp sorted out must have been a loose-ish connection. Just a further query from time to time the bulb will go off. What i can see is a blade switch above it if i reset it the bulb comes back on. Does anyone know the function of the blade switch
      Sean

Comment

Hi
        just to confirm blade switch is there to close off lamp circuit to prevent overheating
        Sean

Comment

Working...
        X