Disassembling a Revere 777 Projector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disassembling a Revere 777 Projector

I inherited my dad's Revere 777 and a box full of reels. I recently tried to watch a movie to find that the lower wheel doesn't wind the film. I tried to open the projector to see what the issue was to find that these things are not repair-friendly. Apparently my dad tried to repair it as well as several of the case screws were stripped. I managed to get those out, but still can't get the case open. Not wanting to force anything for fear of breaking it. I am looking for advice on how I should go about getting this projector opened. Thanks in advance!!

Not sure if anyone responded to you...once you have removed the small screws from the frame, you will need to remove the "Still Knob". it is the one that says "Push and Turn". I believe that it pulls straight back...but proceed with care on the removal. Once the knb is removed the projector should then drop out of the case. I have successfully replaced the belts on mine (there is a good source on ebay) but I have another issue that I am trying to solve with the plastic wheel not staying engaged with the drive dog/gear. If you need.... Source for Revere Belts -------> https://www.ebay.com/i/254018050015?...BoCUeQQAvD_BwE

Comment

Do you have a diagram on the 777 belt path
      thanks, mike

Comment

Mike
        US eBay has a seller with the Instruction Book for the 777, priced at $12.69
        Why not send him an email to ask if the belt information is mentioned.
        Seller is michaeprimea.
        Code number 133594374115

Comment

Working...
        X