Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single 8 cartridge progress video

Morning all,

Progress video on my refillable Single 8 cartridge project. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVY8U5CFZAA

Very interesting video Jenny! Looks like you have only to refine a few dimensions and features on the single 8 cartridge and you will have completed the project. The big issue though, as I see it, is processing the single 8 film, as just about nobody is going to process color film themselves and I am not sure if any commercial film processing companies could handle it.
    The digital 8 cartridge is a genius idea, a lot of us would love to use our super 8 cameras to shoot high quality digital video.
    Best of luck with both projects!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Adsett View Post
      Very interesting video Jenny! Looks like you have only to refine a few dimensions and features on the single 8 cartridge and you will have completed the project. The big issue though, as I see it, is processing the single 8 film, as just about nobody is going to process color film themselves and I am not sure if any commercial film processing companies could handle it.
      The digital 8 cartridge is a genius idea, a lot of us would love to use our super 8 cameras to shoot high quality digital video.
      Best of luck with both projects!
      Paul, did you ever get around to shooting Super 8 Ektachrome? I know you had mentioned last year that you wanted to try some out for a family get together. It's a beautiful stock projected. Especially when the exposure is spot on!

Comment

Working...
      X