Blackpool Film Collectors' Convention - new website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackpool Film Collectors' Convention - new website

Plans are well underway for the next Blackpool Film Collectors' Convention which takes place in November 2023. I joined the organising team for this year's event.

To help publicise it and provide information, I've put together a new website which you can find at

blackpoolfilmconvention.co.uk

Thanks to everyone who helped provide content and images.

It should be your first port-of-call to find out anything you need to know about the Convention, and we'll keep the site up-to-date with news, so do check back often. Douglas Meltzer - do you think you would be able to add the web address to the 'Upcoming Film Convention & Events' sticky?

Hope to see as many of you as possible in November!

Looks good.

Comment

Super work John! Really excellent. Now, instead of listening to mis-information that invariably goes on each year, thanks to John's efforts you know where to find all of the accurate answers.

Comment

I have just viewed the website for the first time.

What an absolute gem of a site. Easy to read, easy to navigate and, no doubt as time moves on, more and more photo's from the past will pop up on it and we will have a complete photo / video history all in one place.

This is, in my opinion, the most important contribution to the publicity / promotions bandwagon that will help ensure that the convention will roll on for many many more years !....... and so it should !

Well done, John !

Comment

I already booked the Eurostar tickets to London, the National Express (the British coach company) tickets to Blackpool, and the accommodation

Comment

What a great website! Well done!

Comment

John,

Excellent job! The link has been added to the Upcoming Conventions thread.

Comment

Thanks Doug, and thank you for the comments guys.

Comment

John
                  What a great idea , I am sure this will help promote the event and hopefully encourage more collectors to make the trip, I am already getting excited about this years event !!
                  John

Comment

Well done John, the site brings all my memories back of my visits to the film conventions in Blackpool.

Comment

Looks good John. I have added the link on the ICSuper8 Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by John Halfacre View Post
                        Looks good John. I have added the link on the ICSuper8 Facebook page
                        Thanks John - do you think you might take a dealer table?

Comment

The site looks really good! It works very well on both mobile and desktop too! This will be a great tool for referring to correct information and for spreading the word in general!

I have added the link to the links page on Super8database for what it is worth: https://super8database.com/pages/links.

Comment

Top-notch job, John...Cheers, Shorty

Comment

Very well done! I already booked the flight and the hotel.

Comment

Working...
                              X