No announcement yet.

Looking for the Manual for the Keystone Commander 8mm projector K108 or K109

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for the Manual for the Keystone Commander 8mm projector K108 or K109

Hello, I am new to this forum and trying to help out my father who is looking for the manual for the K108 or K109 projector. When we googled to try and find it a post from 2013 came up on here and a member stated that she had a PDF copy. I have tried to search for her and the post and I am coming up empty. Anyone have this?? Or know of a place I can try and get one.

Gretchen Moldenhauer Welcome! I am definitely here. Just send me a PM with your manual request.

Comment

I'm trying to figure out how to send you a Private message, I keep getting an error message, but I will keep trying. I'm So glad that I found you on here.

Comment

Gretchen
        To send a PM click at the top of the page where it says "Messages" and go from there.

Maurice

Comment

Gretchen,

To send a private message, click on Janice's name under her picture. That will take you to her User Profile. Click on the Private Message box.

Click image for larger version  Name:	UserProfile2PM420.jpg Views:	0 Size:	18.4 KB ID:	8239

This will take you to a page where you can type a message.

Doug

**Looks like Maurice beat me to it!**

Comment

Thanks guys for helping out here. I got Grechen's PM and have responded

Comment

Working...
            X