Sankyo Sound-600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sankyo Sound-600

I am a new forum member, and this is my first post. I just acquired this projector. It is new, still in the box, but minus a User's manual. I saw a link in the Archive 8mm forum, but it no-longer works. Does anyone have an available PDF available?
    Thanks in advance.

English manual available.
    Spare part finder – Van Eck Video Services (van-eck.net)

Comment

https://issuu.com/cinema62/docs/pdf-...user_manual_25

Comment

Welcome to the Forum Gerald! I have PDFs of the User Manual and the Service Manual for the Sankyo Sound 600. Please send me a PM with the name of the manual(s) you are requesting and I will send you a link to download.

Comment

Thank you so much! I am looking for the User's manual, since I am a newbie and unfamiliar with this projector.

Comment

Originally posted by Janice Glesser View Post
            Welcome to the Forum Gerald! I have PDFs of the User Manual and the Service Manual for the Sankyo Sound 600. Please send me a PM with the name of the manual(s) you are requesting and I will send you a link to download.
            I saw on the forum that you have the manual for the super 8 chinon 4100 projector. Could you send me a copy please. (I can't find the forum anymore because I lost the link). Thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
            X