What a shame !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a shame !

I have just found for sale in France a Fumeo 2000. It is in such a state, after studying all of the photos there is no way this could be brought back to life.
    It is missing the rectifier and leads, the inside of the lamphouse it has rusted away the back of it has been smash in.

When I saw it, I just wanted to cry. How could anyone do this to this machine, it has to be one of the rarest projectors ever built.

Click image for larger version

Name:	42ce814b908cff0bb5e4b9eac6c8d3c122fbfa2c.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	240.7 KB
ID:	82897

Click image for larger version

Name:	e4715d47ab9253aca1b005e64bfb63d57997f024.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	149.0 KB
ID:	82898

Just curious, what are they asking for it? If someone already has one, at least it would be good for spare parts.

Comment

Hi Osi,
      They are asking 300€ for it, I was tempted at first, but there is a snag, it is collection only. From where I am located this would be a four day round trip, so I will give it a miss.
      I do believe they weigh just over 50kgs (110 pounds)
      I think after the shipping there would be nothing left of it at all. just a box of bits.
      Steve

Comment

drat!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Lee View Post
            it is collection only.
            Not exactly. The seller will not ship the projector, but from what I understand will accept that the buyer organises the transport by a private company. The seller says also the price is negotiable. € 300 for an untested projector, in that poor condition, even for a rare model, that's certainly too expensive.

Comment

Working...
            X