Sylvester and Tweety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylvester and Tweety

Thought I might try out some of the forum features.......here is one.....by the way folks could you let me know if this links works? as I might have more stuff to bore you with.

https://www.facebook.com/graham.ritc...4202115417424/

Last edited by Graham Ritchie; December 10, 2019, 11:38 PM.

It works for me.

Maurice

Comment

The link works but the video format won't play on this computer, due to security issues with the OS/virus scanner not allowing me to download the player.

Comment

Thanks Maurice and Brian...that's interesting Brian. I think with all the new features in the forum its interesting to try out, what works and what doesn't. Would it be that you have to be a member on Facebook to view a link?..

Comment

I'm using Windows 10, but I am not on Facebook.

Maurice

Comment

Originally posted by Graham Ritchie View Post
            Thanks Maurice and Brian...that's interesting Brian. I think with all the new features in the forum its interesting to try out, what works and what doesn't. Would it be that you have to be a member on Facebook to view a link?..
            No, I can't watch any animations on Facebook as I can't add the Flash plugin in XP as it is considered a security risk.

Comment

Thanks again Maurice and Brian, sometimes when I upload to you-tube I have to re-edit due to copyright, say eg showing a projector running with music or image included. Other times no problem with you-tube, what I find more often with Facebook regarding videos, is that its easier to share and the picture quality looks better. What I have found is to use "handbrake" which can reduce and alter the file size right down, that in turn makes the up-load to Facebook or you-tube of any videos a lot quicker. A link from this forum to Facebook is real handy. Its all a learning curve for me, Another good feature here is being able to increase the size of print "like this" which for me makes reading a lot better. I hope you enjoyed the video Maurice, that title and many others Derann brought from Italy long ago. The color is still very good, funny seeing Sylvester and Tweety in a Italian version....great stuff on Super 8

Comment

Working...
              X