Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member in forum

Hello I'm a new member and want to introduce myself:
    My name is ulrich, I'm living in Germany and started with collecting Super 8 in 1979 at the age of ten.

My equipment:

8MM :
    Bauer T10L (fully working, silent)
    Eumig Mark-S-709 (fully working with sound, also usable for S8 but seems to scratch films)
    Super8:
    Revue Lux 10 (still working, my first projector)
    Revue Lux Sound 300 (working, my first sound projector, modified with a lamp dimmer to prevent to kill bulbs)
    Bauer TR 200 (working)
    Revue Lux 2 Sound (optical sound very, very low, but works with magnetic sound)
    Elmo ST 1200D (both magnetic and optical working, optical sound needed VERY nasty adjusting)
    Elmo ST 1200 (only magnetic, but sound is muffled and very low, mechanically working)
    Review Lux Stereo 80 (Film feeding does not work, green switch for feeding feeks like it is blocked)

I'm collecting mostly cartoons, especially Disney, but have also some german digest versions of some films and 3 complete versions of some films.
    I own also some old 8MM sound films.

I look forward to some nice conversations about this wonderful hobby in this forum in the wonderful world of celluloid ...

With kind regards ...

Ulrich,

Welcome to the 8mm Forum! I look forward to reading your posts.

Do you do your own repair/modification work on your projectors?

Comment

Welcome! You are sure to find a lot of good advice on this ole forum!

Comment

The modification for the Revue Lux Sound 300 was done by a colleague of my father, because I was 11 or 12 back then. The Elmo ST 1200D and the Eumig had only minor problems that I was able to repair. But I'm far away to be an expert in thing like this.
        For example when I opened the Revue Lux Stereo 80, I did not understand how it works so I didn't even start to try something to repair.

Comment

Working...
        X