My new projector stand (tripod)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new projector stand (tripod)

About two months ago I was asking a projector stand and mostly advising me with the old style ine (with two trays for placing the film and projector).

I finally decided to buy this speaker stand that can also be used for other purposes as long as not more than 25kg which is enough for 8mm projector.

This is not expensive only $9 in my country. The material is quite sturdy and heavy too.

The height can be adjusted between 100 - 150cm.

Not bad..heh..?

Cheers,
    Winbert

Click image for larger version

Name:	20230813_170053.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	178.4 KB
ID:	85311 Click image for larger version

Name:	20230813_170204.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	188.3 KB
ID:	85312 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230814_122559_Gallery.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	250.1 KB
ID:	85313 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230814_122541_Gallery.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	85314

Very nice indeed! Do you have any links to this stand? I might be interested in finding one here in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane C. Collins View Post
      Very nice indeed! Do you have any links to this stand? I might be interested in finding one here in the US.
      I think this is made in China or such seeing the price. You can try to find your local music store as this is meant for outdoor speaker unit. The difference is only the tray. I think it was made separately. We screw the tray on the place where the speaker should be screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by Winbert Hutahaean View Post

I think this is made in China or such seeing the price. You can try to find your local music store as this is meant for outdoor speaker unit. The difference is only the tray. I think it was made separately. We screw the tray on the place where the speaker should be screwed.
        I'll look online, and see what I can find!

Comment

Working...
        X