Re-recording in English

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-recording in English

With all the talk of prints coming from Europe that are in Spanish or Italian, is there anybody here stateside that could re dub them back into English, preferably stereo? Thank you, John

Hey John,
    Forum member Lance does a fantastic job. Every recording he has done for me has been in sync and very good sound no matter what machine it goes on.
    His contact is:
    theatres@aol.com323 668-9004

www.vintagecinemas.com

Comment

Thanks Rik!

Comment

There's also forum member Adam Deierling in Ohio. He also does fantastic re-recording, he even does challenging digests, which I don't think Lance does...Please correct me if I'm wrong on that

Comment

Lance does do them. He did my German print of “Dawn of the Dead”. I use to do my own recordings using a GS1200 but Lance does them so much better. He checks the magnetic track and tests for frequency response to make sure he can give a great recording. If he cannot he will advise. Very professional and fast turn around as well. I cannot recommend him enough.

Comment

With the new striping service for 16mm becoming more popular is there a way to re record 16mm prints with magnetic sound tracks.

Comment

I can just agree, Lance does an excellent job with recordings or re-recordings. Either way ... top notch!

Comment

We are fortunate as collectors to have Adam And Lance offering their services as re-recording does require both the right instruments and more importantly, the skills to produce a quality result. I have been very impressed by the services provided by these two Gentleman. The results are worth more than the minimal dollars involved and the prints sound amazing!

Comment

Working...
                X