Bauer T600 projector lens spring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bauer T600 projector lens spring

Hi Everyone, strange request here but while cleaning my Bauer T600 super 8 projector i lost/misplaced the spring that goes between the back of the lens and the gate the triangle shape one that gives tension to the lens to stop it moving i guess, is there any where to buy a replacement or anyone who has a spare one?
    thanks in advance.

You could try contacting Van Eck Video Services. He may have some parts in stock.

​​​​​​https://van-eck.net/en/

Comment

thanks shane i was going to do this anyway but thought id ask anyone here first, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Kelly View Post
        thanks shane i was going to do this anyway but thought id ask anyone here first, thanks
        No Problem, and let us know how you make out! Edwin van Eck is a nice guy, and a wonderful asset to this hobby!

Comment

yeah i have bought lots stuff from them projector belts reel adaptors a lens even.

Comment

yeah i have bought lots stuff from them projector belts reel adaptors a lens even.
            Yes I have also bought a few lenses, and belts from them! Shipping to the U.S. has always been pretty reasonable.

Comment

Hi VAN ECK VIDEO did have that spring i needed, as you all know if this spring isnt present the picture goes in and out of focus sometines,now all sorted new spring on the way.

Comment

Hi VAN ECK VIDEO did have that spring i needed, as you all know if this spring isnt present the picture goes in and out of focus sometines,now all sorted new spring on the way.
                That's awesome! Glad to hear Van Eck was able to help you out! I figured if anyone had it he would!

Comment

Working...
                X